I am in the stage of my life that I got bored of my job. It seems that my brain won’t work anymore of doing the same routine. I want to learn more but it seems I feel wasting a Dollar if I do something else that will not allow my time ticking to earn. I work at home as an online researcher and seems I am tired of doing the same thing. I remember this talk from Matthew Lesko in Ted Talk titled ” Don’t Be Afraid of Being Anything ” It inspires me to manage my time in doing my job and at the same time do the things I love and I have fun in doing even if I don’t earn but I know if I will cultivate it I can think of something that I will earn from it. This is what the talk all about. That we should not be afraid of being anything.
The thought that he says that motivates me to keep on writing is this:
“Finding what special about you and so that you can give it better than anybody else because you are happy everyday you do need a Million Dollars because you are happy ” – Matthew Lesko
By doing the things I love to do which is “Writing” aside from the work which I have been doing all day. Will somehow give a diversion of my routine and will refresh my thoughts and boost my energy to work.
What are the steps I make to not feel bored with my job?
- I keep into mind that “I need my job, I am well paid off and I worked hard for this” I just need to do other things to refresh my mind.
- Since I love writing I decided to make this website and when I feel bored doing my job, I can stop for a while and write my thoughts.
- When I work I play relaxing instrumental songs.
- I take time to do household chores.
- I take time to take care of my kids, play and laugh with them.
6. In my payday, I will go out with my kids.
7. Play tennis twice a week.