While scrolling my face book page I came across my friends post. I was amazed by the cartoon characters his son had drawn . Amazing, his drawings look great and he could project different emotions of the characters. I then started to remember some of the friends I knew who could draw very well and was not able to show to the world their talents. Little have they known that they can earn while doing what they love to do.Base on what I read from job postings and how digital art, play a very significant role in bringing thoughts, informations, arts, games, movies and etc. every time we scroll in the internet, was a challenge for these artist who loves to draw in the papers and in the four corners of their rooms to explore their opportunities right their in front of their computers, phone or tabs. Make drawings in the computer or tabs using paint or photoshop and many apps can make a big difference your life. Explore your talents in digital arts. I bit you’ll love to draw more; by just sitting down and doing what you love to do, rewards come in.
One of the most popular platform in selling your artworks is through fiverr.com I have seen a lot of artist earning a lot by just selling their services. There are ebook writers who are looking for artist of their books for illustrations and drawings.
Every artist is unique. Anyone of you can market your own uniqueness; you just have to believe and work for it. Enjoy and there are a lot of things to look forward beyond your talent. 🙂
Here are the following websites that artist can offer service or sell their services for different clients who needs artworks:
- Fiverr where you can sell your drawings from $5.
- etsy sell your drawings and offer your services with a little pay for your listings.
- Upwork there are clients who will look for artist for logo, company designer and etc.
- kunsmatrix you can create a free account and present your artwork in 3D and has interesting presentation tools to impress your buyers.
- Artpal you can sell your artwork by creating your free art gallery.
- Crevado build your portfolio professionally and start selling with it’s free tool. The platform is for photographers, illustrators and video graphers.
- artsquare create your portfolio and connect with sales channels to market your artwork.